Wednesday, May 04, 2016

Stencil It

wed-newchallenge-header

Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Thank you for joining us for our Anything Goes Challenge and we hope you will join in with our new theme!
We will be back soon with the names of the lucky winner of the $50 Voucher.
This week the challenge is

STENCIL IT

We are showcasing Stencil Girl Stencils this week. You don't have to use them to join in with the challenge, but if you have them we would love to see them used!
As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store
50dollar_voucher_600px



I was going to make another card because I wasn't happy with they way this turned out, looked fine in my head but I forgot how well I had stuck the stencil down and managed to damaged the stencil so I couldn't make another. I'm gutted that I ruined the stencil since I had only used once but its still in the SSS shop as Stencil Girl Clouds so I will be adding another in my cart.

The papers are Doodlebug Spring Garden and I used the Simon Says Stamps Stitched Rectangle for my blue piece. I used Dreamweave glossy white embossing paste for my clouds.

Now I did die cut loads of butterflies from various Memory Box dies but I wasn't sure I liked it and saw the Little B Butterflies and decided to use them, almost used all of them so something else to put in my cart.

I needed a sentiment for it and it just so happened the Lila's Heart stamp set was on my desk and I decided to use this sentiment which could be used several reasons for sending a card.

Don't worry those Memory Box butterflies got used on another card.

So now it's YOUR turn.  Happy Crafting
Instagram
Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge 

There are fabulous Give Aways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog , if you haven't subscribed by email you may want to so you don't miss out


Simon Says Stamp 

You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in

14 comments:

Heather said...

A beautiful card Debby, a lovely design with a gorgeous embossed the background along sith the beautiful butterfly!!

hugs
Heather xx

Lin said...

These tiny butterflies are beautiful, Debby, and were the perfect embellishment! Love the papers, too!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Debby, the background is lovely and the butterflies are so pretty :-)

aww, what a shame your stencil broke :-(
luv
Lols x x x

Joke de Wit said...

Pracgtig gemaakt Debby.Gr.Joke

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is a gorgeous card I love the butterflies. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cotnob said...

A pretty card Debby, the little butterflies are beautiful.
Pauline
x

Chrissy said...

I took the sticky off my stencils as they stick down too hard and just use tape to hold them in place now as I had the same trouble..fabulous card Debby, love the little butterflies..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Donna Mosley said...

Very pretty card Debby, love the butterflies.

Donna x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Debby, a fab design and I love the little pretty butterflies
Lorraine x

Whisper said...

Oooo what a gorgeous cloud design and devine butterflies too, Luv Sam x

Carol S. said...

The butterflies are gorgeous and love the colours. Great texture and design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous design, Debby! Love the little butterflies :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

SO lovely, love the little butterflies and your stencil clouds, shame about the stencil being broken, doesn't that make you mad?

Heidi Crowl said...

Hi Debby! It came together so nicely. I Love that you had the stamp set on your desk and out and it worked beautifully on your card. I think that would take the pressure off me when I create if I leave a versatile stamp set out to fill in the sentiments when I can't figure out exactly what to say on the front. Thanks for creating and sharing <3