Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Lace and Pearls


Now I like this weeks challenge on Everybody Art Challenge, its for Lace and Pearls although my favourite lace is running low so I will have to source it again on e-bay.

I decided to use this cute fairy baby called Baby Fairy Flora but I think I've used the old one that is retired, I'm pretty certain I have the new one or I meant to get it. I'm always worried if I use baby fairys for a New Baby card because of the wings especially in case the recipient lost babies on the way.

Papers I think are some old Echo Park and I used the Spellbinders Curved Borders then promptly hid it with the Creative Expression Ivy and Memory Box flowers. I also used the MFT Crochet Border, love that I not dictated by what size my circle mat is. Butterfly is that cheap punch and the sentiment is a LOTV with Stampin Up punches.

Do pop over and check out the team, also hope you can join us this week.





18 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card, love the image and the papers you used.

brenda said...

Great card, colours and design Debby.

B x

Tracey said...

Beautiful card Debby! Love the colours! xx

Whisper said...

Absolutely gorgeous hun, Luv Sam x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful card, pretty papers and lace. The flowers and ivy are beautiful addition, love the spots
I have never thought of the wings thing when using this, it's just so lovely.

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is a stunning card the image and the papers are just so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Nataliascraft said...

Such a gorgeous card and adorable image, love the colours x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image and fab colours.xxx

Wishcraft said...

Lovely colours and details, such a cute card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Debby..I love the spotty leaves and such a super design..

luv CHRISSYxx

cotnob said...

This is adorable Debby, such a pretty colour combination.
Pauline
x

Martie Rollin said...

Just a note to let you know that I really appreciate seeing your delightful cards. Paper piecing stamped images has always been my favorite technique. It's so nice to see another paper crafting enthusiast use this technique. Well done!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Debby x

Carol S. said...

Another beautiful card Debby. A pretty image and love the design and colours. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Cheryl W. said...

So, so, so sweet! Love that little fairy baby, and you've colored her beautifully. You rocked this lace and pearl challenge!

Maria said...

She is adorable Debby, a wonderful card x

Pat said...

Gorgeous Debby and the curved border and pretty flowers, ivy and lace are perfect with the cute fairy baby which you have coloured and layered so beautifully. x

Lynne in NI said...

What a beautifully crafted card Debby ... gorgeous colouring, great layout and perfect embellishments. Love it!