Sunday, December 06, 2015

The Last of Hubby's 60th Pages


This is it the final pages of Hubby's 60th Birthday Book and if you thought I couldn't get any simpler you'll be wrong. I am pleased I did them also pleased its finished but there only so many times you can scrap people sitting round a table eating!









The only photos from 2013 that need scrapping is Harry Potter which have loads of rubbish photos that I want to use so I think I will go the Pocket Pages way with them hopefully to speed me up.

13 comments:

cotnob said...

These are brilliant Debby, I love the colours on these - you certainly have lots of lovely memories of your husbands birthday.
Pauline
x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What wonderful memories and beautiful photos and layouts

Pat said...

You are a wonderful scrapper Debby and it has been great to see your hubby's album progress to completion with all those lovely photographic memories! x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous pages Debby, a lovely way to display your photo's
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

Great memory pages and love the layouts. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Glennis F said...

A great book, lots of memories for your hubby!

Cheryl W. said...

Your hubby must love these - they're awesome!

Kathleen said...

These are great.

Kath x

Tammy said...

Glad you were able to get the book done! I'm sure your hubby appreciates your thoughtfulness as well as all the creativity!

Nataliascraft said...

Brilliant pages and fab photos x

Brawny x said...

Absolutely fabulous Debby. X

Sandra H said...

Beautiful memories showing here Debby x

Lynsey said...

Hi Debby, your layouts are gorgeous!
Hugs Lynsey x