Tuesday, November 03, 2015

Stars


I've just checked the Everybody Art Challenge for this week just to make sure I got it right this week, we looking for Stars or Circles or Hearts.
I probably only used this Memory Box Star die a couple of time and I decided to use it for this challenge.
My little cutie is Snowsuit from Mo Manning, her fluffy edging on her hat and coat gave me a bit of headache because I had to do bits at a time. For example the fluffy balls had to be done individual to help give the impression of 3d.
In my hurry I've noticed my embossed background is the wrong way round. The oval mat is from the Avery Elle Sweet Scallops set.
Check out my Dream Team team- mate Julie to see the image in blue and pop over to Everybody Art Challenge to see everyone else's creations..

23 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Another adirabke card Debby

Anne

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,fab image and details.xxx

brenda said...

The red against the crisp white background is very striking Debby.

B x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Debby, she looks fabulous
Lorraine x

Viv said...

Adorable card Debby! x

Irene said...

SWEEEEEEEEET!!

xx Ireen

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a beauty Debby.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Brawny x said...

Fab card Debby x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Debby. xx

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card and adorable image. Love your coloring and the embossing. The stars are great accents.

Pat said...

Such a sweet and prettily coloured MM image Debby and the flowersoft finishes it perfectly. I love that diamond embossed background and the gorgeous die cut stars and ribbon and all the gems and pearls are beautiful finishing touches. x

Jacee said...

So cute, love it Debby!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Chrissy said...

She is just beautiful with her fluffy trims Debby and the stars are gorgeous..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

She is lovely and I love the star die

Sandra H said...

This is just gorgeous and what a fabulous image and stunning details x

Kathleen said...

Love all the red and white, great stars too.

Kath x

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous image and love the fluffy bits!! Fab card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

laurie said...

This is so sweet! I love the gorgeous stars!

laurie said...

This is so sweet! I love the gorgeous stars!

Greta said...

What a great design & darling card!

pinky said...

She is a wee cutie Debby, love your card.

Cheryl W. said...

I think that background embossing pattern can go either way, so yours is not the wrong way at all! Your sweet image is gorgeous with all the fluffy details and the little bow under her chin.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Aw! how gorgeous, love the embossing