Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes

wed-newchallenge-header

Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Thank you for joining us for the  Thanks/Thanksgiving and we hope you will all join us again this week too.
We will be back soon with the name of the lucky winner of the $50 Voucher
This week the challenge is ,,,,,,,,                           Anything Goes
We are showcasing Lawn Fawn products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see them used
As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store
50dollar_voucher_600px


This card sort of made itself, I was so impressed that the Be Joyful stamp set from Simon Says Stamp has a snow falling stamp I had to use it again, using WOW embossing powder. I then made I saw that I still had some Be Joyful trees left over from another project so I decided to make a little scene with my Lawn Fawn Winter Penquin. 
I've used Chevron Clouds and I saw one of team-mates using clouds this way so I thought it would stop it looking plain. My snowdrift was made with the Curved Border from Spellbinders. To finish I used the sentiment from the Merry Trees stamp set and some Stardust Stickles.

So now it's YOUR turn.  Happy Crafting
There are fabulous Give Aways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog , if you haven't subscribed by email you may want to so you don't miss out 
SSS_checkoutnewblog

Simon Says Stamp

You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in

32 comments:

Carla S. said...

This is adorable, Debby! I love the colors and cut-out! Cute image, too!

Mary J said...

Great card, Debby - love how you did the clouds!

Lorraine A said...

Totally adorable card Debby :-) the little penguin is super cute and I love how you did the clouds ! brilliant ! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Doreen said...

A fab image and design.xxx

Cheryl W. said...

Great card. Love that spot of red in the penguin's scarf.

Nataliascraft said...

Beautiful card, love the penguin x

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely! Jo x

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Debby, this is so adorable!

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous sweetie, love the image and colours you used, hugs Pops x x x

Artes de Nágela said...

Beautiful card!
I love the design!
Cheers!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So different and so cute. A really modern Christmas card, fab colour and love rh way you did the clouds x

Sandra H said...

Simply gorgeous is your card xx

Irene said...

Fabulous and very cute Debby!!

xx Irene

JenniferD said...

Loooooovw those Clouds! Great Colours and a Super Cute Penguin!

Heather said...

A gorgeous card Debby, a fabulous colour scheme and I love how you've cut the dies and such a cute little skating penguin!!

hugs
Heather xx

Pat said...

This is gorgeous Debby. I love the stamps and the background green is so pretty and with the clouds cut out and mounted in front of the cut outs looks super too. x

Kathleen said...

Great card Debby and cute penguin, great idea with the clouds.

Kath x

Stephanie said...

Love this wintery teal scene for the sweet Lawn Fawn penguin!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable card Debby! Such a sweet design!

hugs...

Whisper said...

Aaaah what an adorable penguin and a great scene too, Luv Sam x

Sue said...

Such a fabulous card Debby, I love the cute penguins and wonderful design.
hugs Sue xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Adœrabke card Debby

Anne

Carol S. said...

Fabulous card and love the cloud idea. Cute image too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Brawny x said...

Gorgeous penguin. Fab card x

Teresa Kline said...

hi Debby! darlin card...luv the sweet trees and clouds! Happy day to you!

sparkle & shine *~*

Dawn T said...

simply adorable.

Mau xx said...

What a great card,i love the colour and that falling snow is super. Your little scene is gorgeous Debby.
Hugs xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is awesome Debby, such a fantastic layout.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Lin said...

What a darling combination of those Simon trees with the LF things, Debby! I especially love the way you used the clouds!

The Art of Being Kelcified said...

Cute card! I really like the off-set clouds.

XxJULESxX said...

So gorgeous again!!

Tricia Coffin said...

While I was away from home for the holiday I tried to comment on your card using my iPhone. The message wouldn't go through. This happened on the other blogger.com sites that are the same company as this. I couldn't comment on their cards, either. Anyway, it was clever of you to use the positive AND negative die cuts on the same card. Someone will be happy to receive your cute card.