Saturday, May 01, 2010

Celebrations

So who forgot that today is the 1st May, whoops that would be me. That means I'm late for the challenge on By the Cute and Girly which by the way is CELEBRATIONS.
So my first layout is Mum and Dad's Golden Wedding, the letters aren't crooked it that blasted photographer again. Some yellow roses from Wild Orchid arrived whilst making this layout, good timing wouldn't you say.
The papers are M Minds Eye and do I spy a MS punch.
I'm hoping if you click on pic it gets larger, double layout on Mr Blogger are a bit awkward.

Considering the these photo's were rubbish before I scanned them, they didn't come out that badly. See my DS loved his sister once.

I saw this piece of papers at MJ's Every Moment Matters (free postage this weekend) and knew I had to use it for these photos but I was at a lost with what to do with it. So some flower soft and fun-flock later, I have proper fluffy clouds. MJ has some chipboard letters from Cosmo Cricket and I knew they would work, a few silver brads and freehand frame for my pic, layout finished. But I'm not sure if I'm happy with it really.

13 comments:

Victoria said...

lovely layouts x

Lisa Jane said...

Fabulous layouts Debbie. great use of the flower soft and flocking for the clouds!
Have a great weekend
Lisa ;)

Riet said...

Wowwww Debby,what a gorgeous lay-outs,i love your photos.
So gorgeous papers and details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Little K Smith said...

Hi Debby
Fabulous layouts, wish I could get more into scrapbooking! Love them, they're so inspiring.
Kelly.x

Macpurp said...

oh these are amazing!
each so different, and all so fitting.

love tina x

Jodi said...

Debby all of your scrap pages are beautiful!! I see that you have put lots of work into them!
Love all your special details.
Hugs
Jodi =)

Sue said...

Hi Debby
oh the time goes so quickly can't keep track, gorgeous scarpbook pages hun, gorgeous treasures to keep,sue.x

Diane said...

Great layouts Debby!!! I should get back into scrapbooking,but right now I really enjoy card making so much!

scrapaddict said...

These pages are lovely Debbie, I love the yellow flowers.

Beth aka BR-T said...

Awesome creations I so wanted to ride the eye but it closed up right when we got there! Beth

Juls said...

these are all just fabulous!! Love your golden anniversary pages! love the collage of photos and the papers just set them off perfectly!! such fab creations! Hugs Juls

Lynsey said...

Great layouts Debby!
Hugs Lynsey x

Jenny said...

Stunning work. I especially like the golden years layout. Love those papers and lettering.
Jenny