Friday, May 12, 2017

Crochet Update


Here are all the colours for my Baby Blanket, I'm actually bored with the pattern now it is quite easy to do. I still need 10 squares and it will be time to joining them. With a trip away soon and a long drive I've already planned my next blanket Sunshine Beach Square from Jen Tyler.

Colours have been decided and I'm awaiting an order from Wool Warehouse with some of the colours I don't have of Stylecraft Special DK and I added the new ones that I couldn't get when they were first realised.




3 comments:

Pat said...

These squares are so pretty and the finished blanket will be beautiful Debby. I took a peek at the design for your next one which will make a fabulous blanket I'm sure, and can't wait to see the colours. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I haven't seen that pattern before (I don't think) it's so pretty and love the baby colours.
Faith
x

Margaret said...

These will make a gorgeous baby blanket, lovely colours. Sorry I haven't been around lately so have just scrolled down to admire your lovely work. the little bit of pink one I thought was beautiful.
Hugs
Margaret M