Wednesday, April 05, 2017

Happy Birthday


wed-newchallenge-header

Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Thank you for joining us for the Anything Goes Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too.
This week the challenge is

Happy Birthday!  

We are celebrating the Wednesday Challenge's 8th Birthday his week! Where has the time gone!  They do say that time flies when you're having fun and we hope that you have as much fun with the challenges as we do! We all really appreciate YOU for joining in with us and we look forward to seeing your birthday themed entries!
This week we are showcasing our very own Simon Says Stamp Products. You don't have to use them for the challenge but if you have them we would love to see them used.
A birthday is always special and the lovely and very generous Heidi will be giving away not one, not two but EIGHT, yes EIGHT $50 Vouchers to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store. Woo Hoo!!
bd0-001



What a great chance of winning a prize, celebrate with us and join in with our Happy Birthday Challenge.

Can't believe I've been with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge that long, WOW. I wish I had a bit more time on my hands to redo my card, the black part of sentiment is now annoying me. If I could work out how to unstick my bunny I would change it to blue. I think I was proving to myself I could stamp in different colours.!

I really wanted to use the sentiments on the Some Bunny set to prove it wasn't just for Easter but the there was a problem with the stamp. Now these things happen especially with the numbers that Simon Say Stamp sell. I always think its how you're treated when things goes wrong tells you how good the store is. So I got in touch with an e-mail to Customer Service, there was no quibble and another stamp set is winging its way over the ocean.

The paper are My Favourite Things Merry and Bright and I used the fabulous Circle of Leaves and the Stitched Squares from Simon Says Stamp. My flower is of course the Stitched Daisies from Simon says stamp and the little border its sitting on is made up with the scallop stitched border and stitched edge that comes with Simon Says Stamp Bundle of shapes.

Now the tricky part, where did  I get the sentiments from, I know they are all Simon Says Stamp. Right the sending you is from the Love stamp set and I worked out the rest came from the Best Hugs stamp set.


17 comments:

Tracy Freeman said...

So cute ! I love your dimensional bunny and I like the sentiments.
Sending hugs xxx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Debby :-) the little bunny is adorable and I love the sentiment in 2 colours! looks fabulous! The circle of leaves is beautiful too, I need to get that one for me ;-)

We are like the 3 musketeers! You, Jo and I have been there from the very first challenge! :-D

luv
Lols x x x

Scrapthat said...

So sweet! you make mixing of dies and stamps look like a no brainer Debby! and don't even get me started on your brilliant use of Patterned papers!! TFS
Dolly

Liz said...

Gorgeous card, Debby, super design. I love the dies you've used, especially the Circle of Leaves. xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is a stunning card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

JoAnn said...

Adorable card. Love that cute bunny and the pretty colors.

Pat said...

What a cute bunny Debby and the leafy circle looks great with that pretty blue in the background and I love the blue and green check paper and the stitched daisy and scalloped border which finish it beautifully. x

Lorraine said...

That is a very cute bunny and I love all the dies you've used and gorgeous colours
Lorraine x

susiestacey said...

Adorable card Debby, love the cute bunny and your sentiment looks good to me x Susan x

Lin said...

Love blues and greens together, Debby - an adorable card with the plaid!

Anita in France said...

Fabulous colour palette and such a sweet bunny, Debby ... the two tone sentiment looks fabulous IMHO! Anita :)

StampinLouie said...

Debby your card is adorable. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Such an adorable card. Thank you for sharing.

Migdalia said...

Such a beautiful card! I love the cute bunny,the pretty border & flower.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Lynne in NI said...

So cute! Love your colour theme :)

Jo Nevill said...

Gorgeous card Debby, love your cute bunny !

Jo x

Carol L said...

That is the cutest bunny with one floppy ear! I adore the plaid dsp with those white stems - what a fun, fabulous birthday card!