Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Bella Fairy


The Everbody Art Challenge is now fortnightly so there's still time to join us. That means this Tuesday there is now challenge card but I made a card using a Stampin Bella stamp that I've been meaning to use.

The papers are Doodlebug from Summer last year, maybe a bit busy but I kep t the image simply and embellishments to the minimum.

I used a Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle for my image, I didn't need to worry about chopping off her wings since I was layering another set. The flowers are a Memory Box die that seems to work well with punch circles for their centres and the leaves are theirs too with another flower die I was experimenting with.

I had to use Simon Says Stamp Stitched Fishtail banners for my sentiment because stamping directly to paper after sticking everything down never works for me and I have to hide my badly stamped sentiment.

I had great plans for card making yesterday but my body had a mini meltdown possibly I may have been overdoing it. But I have sorted my scrapbooking out did take longer to do and I have loads to do so I need to learn some fast scrapbooking.

10 comments:

scrappymo! said...

This card is so pretty. I like the bright colours. I need to be bolder and try bolder colours more often as I always love them on your cards and many others I see when I pop round visiting!

I like the way the wings come off the die...you have shaped them so nicely,,,they look wonderful!

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful colours!

Stamps and Paper said...

Great card Debby and I LOVE the image so pleased you decided to leave her wings on she looks fab..

Anne

Pat said...

What a fun sweet image Debby and the bright papers suit it really well and the added flowers and foliage are delightful. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I LOVE her and the pretty papers you have used, a wonderful card as always.
Faith
x

Martie Rollin said...

Really nice design decisions on this card. Love that she isn't centered on that white rectangle. Well done!

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Debby, a fab stamp and I love those bright papers
Lorraine x

José said...

Beautiful card, bright colours and cute image

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Debby I utterly love the way you paper piece your images and they always look so brilliant with their rounded bodies and the clever extra depth you achieve. It absolutely brings them to life! Love those papers, not too busy at all. Brilliant card, with a lovely compliment of elements. For me, you always get it, 'just right!' Big hugs, Wends xoxo

Lynne in NI said...

Love your new stamp, all those snazzy DPs make for a bright happy card :)