Thursday, August 11, 2016

Keep Shining Bright



I keep thinking I should have mat the aeroplane and dotty paper but its too late now. The papers are My Minds Eye which was perfect for Mo' s Dream.

I rarely chop off parts of a digi image or a stamped one come to that, because it takes time to work out which part of the image to colour and I still have to cut most of it out. I also have to wait till the glue has set before cutting to match the shaped mat and I'm far too impatient.

The sketch I've used is Sketch Saturday which called for a circle mat and normally he wouldn't fit in it unless he was chopped. I could have have layered the fishtail banner sentiment as well.

Since I have my clean and simple head on and made a few quick cards, well as quick as I can but now I realise that I have many coloured images ready to be made into cards so the crocheting as been put to one side for now while I get some images done.

20 comments:

Grenouille Greetings said...

It sure does work well with the sketch you used! Fab paper choices too, Debby! Hugs, Lesley

Desire Fourie said...

A stunning masculine birthday card. Love the pilot theme. This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Sandra H said...

This is lovely l like the sketch and what a fab image and the papers are gorgeous too! x

Jackie T said...

Hi Debby this is a gorgeous card I love the image and the papers you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Pat said...

The papers are beautiful Debby and the chevron piece across the middle ties it al together and a fabulous MM image matted on top. A gorgeous card! x

brenda said...

As always a super creation Debby, always a pleasure to see your work.

B x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Super card, love the papers and the image looking up at the planes. Perfect as always.
Faith
x

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Debby and the papers are perfect for him..

luv CHRISSYxx

Tricia Coffin said...

Wow! A wonderful theme and fabulous work!

Sarah said...

A really lovely card Debby xx

Carol S. said...

He is adorable and the paper is perfect for him. Sweet card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Anonymous said...

Brilliant ! Love the papers and image Debby x

Maria said...

Hi Debby, what a lovely image. He is so sweet.
Take care, Maria x

Martie Rollin said...

Love your pairing of image and designer paper..perfect together! Well done! Love your paper piecing!

Cheryl W. said...

Great card! Love that little airman.

Sue from Oregon said...

Adorable...this granny of 2 little boys loves this!

Stamps and Paper said...

What a great card Debby a perfect creation as always

Anne

Whisper said...

Absolutely delightful and those papers are just perfect too, luv Sam x

Lorraine said...

He looks fabulous, brilliant image and design
Lorraine x

Lynne in NI said...

Oh what a fab image, your DP is perfect too!