Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Alien


 It's suppose to be a bunny but I've been informed it looks more like an Alien, may have to put him down to being a bit of a failure. I'm making a turtle at the moment it will be interesting to see if he turns out OK.


We are going to have a couple of weeks with no flying visits, MIL is doing well can't believe how far she has come we nearly lost her at least twice. But its been decided she can't go home and due to her old health problems and new she will need to go into a care home unfortunately she also needs nursing care and there are not too many of these ones so she's bed blocking at the moment.
To be honest I'm struggling at the moment my shoulders have decided to have a complete hissy and painkillers, heat pads are the order of the day. I did manage to make a card but not sure thats going to happen every day.

13 comments:

misteejay said...

I don't think it matters what it is 'supposed' to be Debby - it is adorable.
Hope things get sorted for MIL and your shoulders ease up soon.
Toni xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Good to hear MIL is doing much better, hope they can sort out some care for her soon. Hope you are better soon too. This is a very cute make, must admit bunny didn't spring to mind though!

Squirrel x said...

Awwh, he is so loveable hun! He looks perfect to me. I hope you are able to find somewhere for MIL soon, but don't forget to look after yourself too! Hugs xx

Sarah said...

If your critic is anything like mine he needs glasses!! A very cute bunny!! xx

cotnob said...

I think he's adorable Debby, he looks nothing like an alien!
Pauline
x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

No alien, just very cute.

Nicole said...

Aaaahhhh sooo cute!!
Hugs, Nicole

Pat said...

This is so cute Debby and with the floppy ears he certainly looks like a bunny to me. Hope your shoulder pain eases soon. x

Jacee said...

He's adorable no matter what he is!! LOL

Sorry to hear of your ills Debby, sounds like you are having a tough time at the minute what with your MIL too, I hope things soon calm down a bit for you, sending extra hugs my friend, take care,
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww bless him! he is so cute! xx

Anonymous said...

glad to hear your Mil is doing ok considering... So sorry to hear she can not go home,... thats difficult for all of you! hope you find her a nice nursery care (hotel) sorry to hear about your shoulders too! have you tried Arnica oil? its really good and its herbal

heres a link so you can read about it :)
http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/shop/product/weleda-massage-balm-with-arnica-60071386

hugs me xx

Emma's Grimoire said...

I think he looks so cute =]

emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

Cheryl W. said...

I don't think your bunny looks alien - he looks cute and cuddly!