Thursday, March 27, 2014

Take 3


When I had a class with my Stampin Up Demo and friend Nikki the cost including the stamp set and although I wasn't keen on the flowers I do like watercolours patch stamp. (Since the class the whole set has grown on me.
It did mean that when I saw the Less is More Challenge was for Take 3 I wanted to use my new stamp set.
So I stamped 3 times with the patch stamp with two colours the middle one was stamped on a scrap first to take of some of the colour.
Then I used the Stampin Up Butterflies, with them made three Butterflies. In hindsight I should have made another white mat to give the card more definition. Never mind I finished of with a bit twine I had left over from the class and the tags are the retired tiny tag punch with my dodgy writing.



18 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Wonderful CAS card Debby love the patches and pretty butterflies. Susan x

Anne said...

Ooh I love this background Debby, great card
Thanks so much for joining us at LIM
Anne
LIM Guest commenter

Sarah said...

Now this looks very "arty" to me Debby I daresay a huge wall canvas would cost thousands-you should go in to production!! xx

Sue said...

Such a beautiful card Debby. I love the butterflies and gorgeous colours.
hugs Sue xx

susiestacey said...

Lovely CAS card Debby x Susanx

Claire said...

A gorgeous CAS card. Hugs, Claire x

Stamps and Paper said...

Love your CAS waterfall colour effect card...pretty colours

Anne

Beryl said...

This is fab Debby. Love that patch stamp - I thought you had been freehand watercolouring.
Beryl xx

Chrissie said...

I'm sorry I was MIA as far as commenting was concerned during my recent holiday in Australia, but hopefully I'll now be back up to speed once more!
This is so pretty Debby... love the butterflies and that gorgeous backdrop!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Di said...

Another perfect card Debbie! Love how the butterflies look set to just lift off the card too.

Hugs

Di
xx

Pat said...

I love this Debby, so light and fresh looking, and I adore the butterflies. x

Deb said...

So gorgeous, love that patch stamp background!
Debxx

Carol S. said...

A very 'Arty' card, stunning. Love the CAS style. Gorgeous butterflies. Hugs, Carol S.xx

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful Debby, love your design, and gorgeous butterflies, hugs Kate x

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Coming over from LIM - love your card - very pretty those butterflies and the watercolor background!

Tracy said...

I just love the watercolor look and your great stamping. Beautiful Debby! Hugs!

Mau xx said...

Beautiful card Debby, love the pretty coours
Hugs xx

coops said...

so beautiful debby.i love your cass design and pretty butterflies ;D

xx coops xx