Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Cards

 Beth

 I hope you're all having a fabulous Christmas, I thought I'll show the gorgeous Christmas cards I've received from team-mates and crafty friends.
There is a couple missing now sure why but I'll sort that out after today when all my stuff can be returned to where I found it.
 Dawny
 My Sister also made the one from my Mum
 Doreen
 Doreen Scrapbuddies
 Heather
 Janet
 Jenny EAC
 Jenny PB Saturday Challenge
 Joy
Jules

Helen
 Julia
 Kath
 Liz
 Lols
 Mandy
Marianne

 MJ
 Nat
 Nikki my stampin up Demo
 Paula
 Pauline
Sandra

This post will be my inspiration throughout the year that if I haven't broken Mr Blogger with the extra long post.

7 comments:

Welkom bij Happy Stamper said...

Hi debby,

i have a lovely christmas hope you have too.

what a lovely christmas cards you got, they are verry nice.

greetings
angelique

Irene said...

Thanks for sharing these lovely and inspritional cards with us Debby.........you are a lucky lady to have craft buddies like these!!!

Irene

XxJULESxX said...

Oh Debby thank you so much for showing the card i sent!!!! all the others are gorgeous!! hope your having a great time!!! x

moca said...

These cards are wonderful and you have so lovely friends!!!
Greetings
Monica

Craftychris said...

The cards you received are gorgeous! You are a very lucky lady. Thank you for sharing xx

Catherine said...

Wow!!! Lucky you!!!

D K Crafts said...

Hi Debby. You have received some very beautiful cards. Hope you and your family had a lovely Christmas and best wishes for 2012. Donna