Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Aladdin

The challenge on EveryBody Art Challenge is brilliant this week, It's a Fairytale. Now I'm not sure you would consider Aladdin a fairytale but if Disney made a film of it I can't see why I can't use it and it gave me a brilliant excuse to use WOJ Aladdin. I wasn't going to buy the set since I thought the city looked a bit small but when I actually saw the size at Ally Pally I changed my mind and quickly brought it before I changed it again.
The papers are My Minds Eye Penny Lane and  I can't believe how perfect the sentiment from Craftwork crafts is.
So the craftroom is coming along, I did have to rethink because I wanted to move something to make it easy to get at and it didn't fit. Today we're going to B&Q with a long list and I want to buy some really useful boxes but if they don't have the size we may have to go to Hobbycraft what a hardship.

17 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Debby, Wow stunning card! The papers are gorgeous and I love the layout and images.

Lisa x

Unknown said...

This is a wonderful card again Debby!

lil-paper-pixie said...

Debby, this is stunning, just love the colours on this card, amazing work of art hun.

Hugs

Sarah

Judi said...

Another FAB card, Debby - LOVE IT!

Judi xx

Donna said...

Absolutely fabulous Debby, love the color combo here, and your coloring is fantastic.
hugs
Donna xx

gina g said...

Wow this is gorgeous Debby, love the papers. luv gina xx

debbies said...

Love purple/teal colors!! Great card.

Debbie said...

this is just beautiful debby,the papers match this gorgeous image perfectly,Have fun shopping,Hugs Debbie x

Alice said...

Beautiful! Love the colors combo!
Alice

Janet said...

Wow what a fab card! Love the colour too.......don't know what I would do without the realy useful boxes! x

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Debby,i love your images and your papers.
So gorgeous colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Suzie Q said...

Hi debby,
fab card you are good at making little scenes x nice colours
hugs
Suzie qx

Samantha Mellor said...

Hi Debby,
This is a great card with an excellent colour scheme.:) Hugs SamXX

Joey said...

WOW WOW WOW Debby this is just gorgeous I love it!!! Joey.xxx

Jill said...

ohh another stunning card Debby hugs Jill xx

Nicola said...

Wow what a fabulous colour combo and colouration Debby. These stamps and papers are gorgeous.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Mandy said...

wooow, fantastic card

hugs mandy